Monday, February 12, 2007

the ups and downs of Moodle

Moodle is a site we've been using to collaborate and post our work so other can read it. It's a great site and all, but I don't really enjoy using it. Although it's fun to message people from across the room, add our own ideas to the wiki and read what other people are writing, it's a little too annoying for me. I'm not sure if this applies to everyone, but it would NOT let me upload my work and I lost all of it more than once. Also there was this whole complication about how if we sent something at the same as another person, it would completely break down and not work. It was easy to connect to everyone in the class which was nice and I did enjoy that wiki we all wrote about teaching an ape/tiger english. I wish it worked quickly and more efficiently but it was pretty decent.

No comments: