Saturday, May 19, 2007

dream log

Day 1 - Zorro the Tequila drinker

In this dream I'm a slave/worker on a huge plantation and I really hate it, so I escape in the middle of the night (dressed as Zorro.) The strange thing is that I runaway to the YMCA with my best friend Izzy and we hide in the locker room. We're walking and there is a man passed out on the ground with a bag of tequila... so we steal it. Unfortunately I get caught by a detective that was hired to find me. He takes me back to the plantation but he suddenly feels bad for me and when my owner comes to get me out of the car but the detective locks the door and we drive in circles around the owner until he gets dizzy and passes out. Then I get out and run up a huge, steep, rock hill with the owner and his men with pitchforks, chasing after me. I get to the very top and i look around for an escape, but there is none, so i ride down the extremely huge slide. Then I run back up, then slide back down, over and over again.


Day 2 - The Competition

I’m living in a poor town in a deserted county and my friends and I are hanging around. Some rich kids from a town nearby come to our town and try to take over. They cheat people out of their money and steal so our group of friends challenge them to a race. In like hovercraft/skateboard things and we race, and when we’re racing in a tunnel, all of a sudden Jamie Lynn Spears is standing at the end…and she explodes.

Day 3 - I am the burger king

My brother and his friends are going to a party and I’m invited. We’re trying to go but we keep getting sidetrack, we keep forgetting things so we need to go back. When we’re finally close to the party a huge Burger mobile starts to speed up next to us and bang our car. The burger king sticks out his head then flips us off and then drive away.

Day 4 - Closet to Narnia

I’m cleaning out my closet when I find a button. I press the button and all of a sudden my closet becomes a cross between Narnia and Sesame Street. I walk down a road and then I wake up.

Day 5 - Big Wolf On Campus

I’m married to the werewolf, Tommy Dawkins from the t.v. show Pleasantville. We’re together and I repeatedly tell him to not bite me because I don’t want to become a werewolf. But one day he trips on a rug and accidentally bites me and I become a werewolf. I’m really mad and then we have a bunch of werewolf babies. I eat them and then tell him “THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T MAKE ME MAD!”

Day 6 - Thirsting for something

I’m swimming at the beach with friends when I suddenly get pulled underwater. Nothing’s holding me down but I’m starting to drown and I try to get my friends’ attention but no one sees me. (Even though they’re right next to me)


Day 7 - The Calling

It’s summer and my friends and I go to a snowboarding place. I meet this weird looking guy and we become best friends, we’re sitting on a porch eating cookies and all of a sudden there’s a bathroom to our left. It’s filled with a bunch of little boys in batman suits. Then my best friend and I get a vision sent by Professor Xavier telling us that we are called to be the next X-Men. All of a sudden we’re in our super suits and we run into the woods.